The Fall of the Giants!

And here is where the roads turn asunder,

a clapping in the wind that makes their hearts shudder!

I am coming in this day to knock down doorposts.

I'm coming in this day to reverse the opposed!

I am knocking the breath from right out of their chests.

They won't know what hit them for my fist is firm and they can not resist it!


They think they have this in the bag!

haha! Can you see how silly this is, My dear child?

They think they can pose as a winner. But losers lose and that is being mild!

For I said it before and I'll say it again.

I'm here to take back what was stolen from my children!

I'm here to respond, as so many are waiting.

They've asked for My hand and I will not forsake them!

I will come and come fast! I will come and come harsh.

For the enemy is now in line with my arch.

My bow and My arrow will do the trick right!

I will make them stumble even as they take flight, running frantic with fright!

They first will be injured and take a great fall.

And then they will never be seen AT ALL!


Do you think I can do it?

Do you think I can manage?

Do you believe I am able? Do you believe I have the advantage?

Then WATCH! JUST WATCH!

It's going to be a sight! The day I take down these Giants in your land of the 'ites'!








Comments

Popular Posts