The Pursuit

Love not the fortunes of the world, the things that bring so much grief.

For people throughout history have searched and searched

but at the very end they have nothing. No riches. No fame. No relief.


They think that if they hold them in their hands they'll feel larger.

Larger in status. Larger in worth. So they chase them down 

to the very ends of the earth!


Listen here and be wise!

Do you really think this is what I had in mind 

when I created you in secret?

Was My heart for you so cruel 

that I'd make you to find your own way

only to be left empty-handed 

at the end of all your days?

Of course not, My child!

I don't run My ship that way!

For those who jump on board with Me 

will find adventure, purpose, and a deep love that stays.


Now, come in close. I'll tell you a secret!

Not many seem to realize or even notice!

                    I'm a rich Daddy! 

So I will fuel your dreams and aspirations!

What's important is that you don't run ahead

and go without Me in your determination.


Stay close. Listen in. 

Find Me as you swim on in. 

Go deeper and deeper to find out who you are.

And never will you want to run away

from My plans, My riches, My heart.

Comments

Popular Posts