I Haven't Forgotten My Promises to You

He's not going to wait for the clock to run out. He's not going to keep you inside of the spout. He's going to excel you! He's going to push FORWARD. He's going to let you understand that His love has no borders! He's pushing you OUT! He's making you SEE that only in HIM is Love's sweet melody, harmony. He's looking to see if you're looking at Him. He's waiting to make sure that YOU know it's Him, when He locks into place all the plans He has hidden!

****

You think that I've been slow at keeping My promise. But what you don't see is that I have been fulfilling it -- when it hasn't been so obvious! I've been working in you. I've been working in Bryan. I've been making sure the ground has been soft and not hardened. For THAT is the most important thing to Me -- not the amount of time, money, or creativity. I have plenty of those kinds of things to give you. What I've had to work out is your heart and your attitudes.

See, I can't have you working on empty, My dear. What will it profit you if you serve Me in fear? I've had to do some deep cleaning --not just the surface of things. I've had to go deep and remove misunderstandings -- your perspectives and opinions of who you THINK I am. The skewed thinking and lies that are not part of My Kingdom.

I'VE BEEN RE-MAKING YOU, my dear! JUST AS I PROMISED!  

So don't let the enemy persuade you or twist, for he's very good at distortion and making you wish 

for things you don't need, for things outside of the promises -- 

the promises found ONLY in ME!


****

Honest conversations with God and I sometimes end up in some sort of rhythm and rhyme answer from Him. lol 

Above  is what I felt in My heart He was saying as I questioned Him again about where He's taking My husband and I... what are the next steps in our journey. 

It starts off as someone giving Me a message from the Father, but then ends with the Father speaking.

****

Comments

Popular Posts