Good Morning! (4)

Good Morning!

It's time to stretch, my darling! Stretch those legs. Stretch those muscles. Just as an athlete prepares for an event -  they ready themselves and anticipate what is to come. 

But let me tell you a secret about this race, my darling. Our FIRST lap around is the victory lap! Usually this lap is taken at the end of the race when the athlete wins. But not for you! This will be your FIRST lap around because, you see, I have made you a winner in Christ even before you finish tying your shoes and setting your foot on the mark! I see the beginning and I see right to the end. And I see you winning with My Son! So rejoice, NOW. Don't wait and wonder if you're 'going to make it through.' Be filled with My joy knowing that I prosper you and will never set you in a race that you can't finish and won't have complete victory in.

And this, my dear, is why there is no fear. Fear speaks dread and failure. But those that hope in Me have beaming faces! They have 'turned their frowns upside-down' because they are citizens of an upside-down Kingdom! haha!  (Psalm 146:5)

So rejoice! I say it again, rejoice! (Philippians 4:4) You are in good company as I have set My angels to watch over you! (Psalm 91). 

I will not let you fail. Run the race set out for you! Run! (Hebrews 12)


                                                                                Love,

                                                                                Abba







Comments

Popular Posts