Good Morning! (5)

Good Morning! 

Take time today to listen. Listen for Me everywhere. I'm in the sound of the bubbling brook. I'm in the sound of the ocean waves. I'm in the sound of the children's laughter. I am not limited to how I express Myself. Man has boxed me in to say, "This is how God interacts with us. This is how He expresses Himself." But I tell you today that I can not be limited and I am not what they say I am. I have been made out to be some kind of puppet or character. I have been squeezed into so many boxes, I'm starting to lose circulation in my legs. (haha!) I am a free and loving Father that shows Himself all day long. I'm not found just in church buildings. The earth is mine! I'm everywhere!


Remember, the Kingdom of God is always opposite of what the world says. So if the world says, "God can not be seen or found." Then you can be sure that I can be seen and I can be found! If the world says, "You can't hear God." Then you can be sure that I can be heard and heard clearly! My voice breaks the cedars! I'm a God that is not afraid to speak!

Who gave you your voice? Did you create it for yourself? No, I gave you a voice. And if my children have a voice, don't you think I, your Father, have one, too?

I AM NOT LIMITED.

Stop trying to cram me into your thinking, your earthly way of doing things. For example, how did Jesus pay his taxes? Supernaturally. A coin from a fish's mouth. And so it is in the Kingdom. Sometimes provision is hidden and tucked away and then discovered by my children when they need it. And this is how I provide for you, darling. I have stored up my treasure for you. And I have hidden it from others so you will find it and have it when you need it. There is a gold mine waiting for you -- treasure I have secretly hidden away for such a time as this. Like fathers tuck away money for their children to use when they come of age, so my treasure is tucked away for you. And you will find it when you need it. This is the portion for you. 

I love you so vastly, I can't even fully describe my passion and feelings for you. You are so darling and dear to Me. I'm completely undone with you.

                                                                                                       With deepest love, 
                                                                                                                  Abba



Comments

Popular Posts