Day of Reckoning

Mark the day! Mark the hour! Mark the coming of the Son! Mark it down where I have placed My finger. Mark it here, mark it and be aware. 

I have placed heavenly beings in the sky today like never before. The witchcraft that is brewing will bubble over and scold the ones who stir it. It won't be for those around them. It will never make its way to their lips. The ones who make the stew will eat it! The ones who stir the pot will burn on their own 'delights'. For this is what is about to take place... a mighty roar from outside of time and space. It's a plumb line that you see. For those who have crossed Me will know that it's Me that they kick against, that they fight against. Their frustration will come to a rapid boil because I won't let them move, I won't let them win or prosper!

They will get STUCK. The wicked's wheels will get stuck in the mud! And they won't be able to move forward! Like Pharaoh's chariots, they will find themselves in a precarious place -- between two walls of water -- and not be able to escape!

I am about to cleanse this place! I am about to FLUSH the systems of the world! So brace yourself, for the impact will be felt around the globe. They thought they were in charge of this reset, but HA! They have no original ideas. This was all Mine. 

So WATCH! Be careful. Stay close and pray. I will not let your foot slip! (Psalm 91) I will not let you go astray! I am the Master of these kind of situations! See how not even ONE Israelite was swallowed in the Red Sea? They walked on dry ground and never felt My wrath. Stay close. Stay alert. Stay joyful. For this is a day of reckoning!!

Comments

Popular Posts