Come

Who are the lovers that come at night? They sneak away, not filled with fright. They whisper in the dark. They don't mind the hour they come. They want Me more than anything. They want to hear and know Me. They want to know the Risen One!

They say, "This love is better than wine and power and lust." They push past anything that gets in their way. They move toward Me with confidence and love!

They're not in it for the riches, though I am certainly wealthy indeed. For I don't tempt like Satan does -- My promises are true and holy. I woo My people. I’m passionate for their souls. I'm not here to corrupt them. No! I fill the empty holes! I make them whole! I make dark places shine! I fill their cups! I wash them clean! I invite them to stay and dine! 

See, I'm a King that LOVES His people! I'm not haughty, prideful, and mean. I don't step on them like ants and spiders. I don't make them come to Me. For that's not love, and that's not Me. I never force Myself on anybody.

But if they hear Me and if they come, I won't disappoint! I won't leave them with a conundrum. I won't leave them confused and wondering if I am real or not. I will LIFT THE VEIL! I will show them plainly! And I will give them what this world can not! 


"Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis." Matthew 11:28 TPT

But the moment one turns to the Lord with an open heart, the veil is lifted and they see. 2 Corinthians 3:16 TPT



Comments

Popular Posts