The Pot, The Plans & The Possibilities

Break away from thinking that you must have everyone's applause and nods to know that you are on the right track or doing the right thing. People who wait for people like that end up never going anywhere. Their wheels get stuck in the mud and sand. 

Be open to all MY possibilities! Your future is not dependent on you and your ideas. Consider that all My ways are real and good and prosperous and that I won't lead you down dark alleys that lead nowhere. 


Who are you to say to the Potter that made the pot, "What have you made?"(Isaiah 45) Who are you to say to Me, your Maker, that you know what you were created for? I know what I have made you for and only I can make it happen. Leaning on Me is not recommended for your life - it's absolutely necessary! How can a vessel know what it was designed for if it doesn't find out from the Creator? 


And My plans will come to you as you need them. It's on a need-to-know basis. (wink) I won't lay them all out at once. Have I ever done that in your life, anyway? Haven't I always just lead you gently to the next step and the next step and the next? 


The thing is I'm doing something so far beyond your understanding, that if I were to tell it to you all at once you would be overwhelmed and shrink back. Would a sailor ever leave the port if he knew all that he would encounter on his adventure? Maybe not. Maybe he would overthink it or become frightened and then never pull away from land. 


So DON'T WORRY about the plans.  I WILL lead you. I always have and always will.








*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts