Sunset Horizon


Watch the horizon with Me, darling. Let's gaze at its beauty. 

See what a wonder it is? Such colors in the sky! Who can do that? What artist can paint the earth's landscape? Who is able to fill the earth with beauty and color? Can you find an artist in all the world that can do this?

And, see darling, this is what I do. I paint the earth to show you that I am the Artist of your life. I'm able to paint a beautiful picture that stretches far across the horizon for all to see! I can make color come alive in the spaces of your life that have no life, no color. I can give reason for your canvas. And I bring meaning and clarity to My art as the story unfolds with each stroke of My brush.  


So, you see darling, you never have to settle for black and white anymore. You have full permission to jump into a life of color with Me! And all will look upon you the way they do the sunset and will marvel at your beauty, expression, and splendor.


What joy will fill your heart as you fully express all the colors that I put inside you! Let your sunset horizon shine through, darling! Let all your colors shine through!






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts