Lavishly Loved, Perfectly Placed

Darling, girl
you rock my world
from here to kingdom come.
You make my day 
in every way
I'll never let you lose your way.
I want to sweep you up
and show you My great love!
For every little girl 
has a place in this world.

And this is what I'll show you --
that I have perfectly carved out
a place for you to run and jump and frolic all about!
You're beautifully designed to be more than you believed!
And this is true, 
I won't lie to you.
This IS your destiny.

***

I'm giving in portions much bigger this time,
"Big fat checks," not pennies and dimes.
I'm working it BIG so you can discover 
that My bank is filled and no one can plunder
the riches, the wealth, the things found inside.
I can't start to tell you! How excited am I!

I won't hold back. Oh you better look out.
It's going to all dump! It's going to pour out!
I'm throwing all caution to the wind, as they say.
So don't be surprised if you wake up one day
with more than you thought you'd ever possess.
I'm doing things big, I aim to impress!

***







*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts