Flushed Out

Open up and let Me continue to wash over those areas that still need healing. Those sensitive spots that you cover with your hand, afraid for Me to touch. Will I ever touch you and harm you? Have I ever? I am not a Daddy that wounds. I'm a Daddy that heals. You are My darling. You My child that I carry around all day long. You are the one that I watch constantly. Yes, constantly. I never take My eyes off of you. I am watching you to protect you and lead you and love on you! I will never ever ever bring harm to your life. You can trust Me as your Shepherd, your Guide, your Healer. For I bring clarity. I bring peace. I bring hope, fulfill dreams. I don't bring chaos or blur the truth. I only bring balm and laughter unleashed!

Oh, laughter! How wonderful it really is! It makes My fountain bubble UP in you and flushes out the wound! You see darling, when laughter comes up, pain comes out. When laughter is allowed, pain loses its foothold and can no longer stay attached to the heart. It has no choice but to come out!

This is why laughter is good medicine! It flushes! And when the heart is flushed out the new takes its place and beautiful things can begin to develop and happen!

So come, darling, let Me touch those aching places.






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts