Sofa Chats Book Is Coming Soon!!

For the past eight years, I've been sharing my thoughts and stories online right here on sofachats.blogspot.com. It's been a fun adventure to pen my sound-off on life in a conversational and poetic way and, thanks to the power of the internet, it has amazingly reached thousands of people all over the world! Yay!

But now, I have a chance to reach even more people. Trilogy Publishing, an extension of TBN television, has agreed to team up with me and take me on as one of their published authors! (Yes! I know! Awesome! :) 

Within just the next couple weeks, I am going to be compiling some of my favorite blogs to create a softcover book, as well as an ebook, that Trilogy Publishing can produce and promote worldwide! This will put encouraging content into the hands of folks who may never be interested in or have access to reading blogs. And it will also give my readers, and new fans alike, a nice compilation of my stories from over the last eight years that they can take with them wherever they go and give as gifts to others.

The book will stay true to my relaxed style and will be most likely be grouped in categories like: "Tell Me A Story" (a collection of my fictional stories), "Broken Things" (encouragement for those hurting, grieving), "Life Beyond This Sofa" (encouragement to be brave and reach out to the world), and "Oh...So This Is Who You Are" (understanding who God really is).

I am so very excited and believe so much in this project! And I am now inviting others to sow into this with me. Please consider giving toward this awesome opportunity to partner with me in sharing the Message and the much needed encouragement that the world needs today! And also feel free to forward this post on to others who you think might be interested in investing in it. That’s helpful as well!

Also, I’m taking input from anyone who has read my blog over the years. If there are any entries that have stood out to you and you think should be in there, let me know! 

The publisher and I would love to get this book out in time for Christmas, so your giving will be immediately funneled into the project, as we only have weeks to make this happen.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU in advance! (And please, someone pinch me.)

Copy and paste this link into your browser to find me on Go Fund Me. 

https://www.gofundme.com/sofa-chats-book?pc=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=fef0d45b1e084da2b525287b370e6dcd

Comments

Popular Posts