When Discouragement Sings The Blues (Good Morning Letter )

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Today, I want you to watch what I will do, darling. Watch.

Watch for I have been watching you. And you are more lovely than the autumn rain. You are more fragrant than the flowers that catch the rain. You are more beautiful than any bud or flower. You are MY darling one. You are My shining one in this hour. 

So, don't let Discouragement take root in your heart, dear. Don't let him creep in and settle in and make his home in your ear! Don't listen to him for even a second! For he brings only bad news. And not just bad but inaccurate, too! 

He doesn't tell things the way they are really are! 

Discouragement seeks to kill, take the breath right out of your body. He tramples on your faith! He leaves you hurt and bloody! He keeps you from moving forward. He stops you right there in your tracks! Do you feel stuck today, dear? Then tell Discouragement to "GET OUT! And never come back!!"

Get rid of him and welcome in truth! Perspective from above that is not against but for you! Encouragement, My dear, is the language I speak!! Don't believe Me? Just read My Word and you will see! My Words are always seasoned with grace. Everything I do is love, everything I speak is intended to pull you up and closer to Me and brighten your face.

So, today, My dear, what voice will you harken to? The minion that brings bad news? Or the voice of My Spirit who wisps you UP and away from such chatter called the blues?

Harken to Me, love, and block all others out. And know how much you really mean to Me. Oh, darling! No doubt!

I love you immensely!
Abba, Daddy God

Magnific.com







Comments

Popular Posts