Control-Alt-Delete
A "reset" is the action of returning a device to its original state or clearing its current configuration. (Google)
***
Sometimes, the only way to fix something is to reset it. I love this option, actually, when I'm having terrible trouble with my computer. I learned a fancy little trick years ago called "Control-Alt-Delete." This is not computer advice! hahaha. I'm no guru. But, when my computer gets to a place where it is no longer responding to the normal commands I give it, I press these combinations of keys on my keyboard and it pulls me out of the cobweb of confusion I've found myself in. It's a last-ditch effort, usually. It's what I press when nothing else is working. It tells my computer, "Stop everything and start over." It is probably pretty abrupt for the system as I tell it to come to a screeching halt and do an about-face. It dumps all other commands and brings me back to the beginning.
This morning, as I sat down with the Lord, I heard Him say, "Are you ready? Ready for the reset?"
I began to think about what He meant... and I realized He meant simply that. haha. Are you ready for the reset? haha.
He's reminding me again that He's doing an overhaul in our world and we are going to see Him reset things as He fills the earth with His glory. Are we ready?
What could this look like in the natural? Well, it could kind of look a little abrupt. Like me hitting Control-Alt-Delete on my computer. Abrupt, but also wonderful. Abrupt, but also necessary.
So, friends, if we begin to see sudden things (like worldwide internet outage, for example), we must first look up. Pause, not panic. And understand that we serve an invisible God that makes Himself visible through natural things. God is in charge of a grand rescue operation we are in right now, whether you recognize it or not. He has seen the bondage we have been in and He has heard our cries for help. And praise God, He is fixin' to help us! (Because He is a real God, who helps us with real problems, in real time, through real people!)
The simple question today is this: Are you ready for His reset?
Comments