The Butler’s Promise

I am opening a door that no man can shut. No one can slam this on you, darling. No one can come at you and block your way. Why? Because I am the One holding the door open! I am your 'butler' who opens the door into precious things and higher callings. And I am the 'door stopper'. I keep the door open. No man can stop what I am doing or close the door that I am opening and keeping open for you!

You must understand. This is personal, darling. This is a covenant between Me and you. This is a promise between us. And I will always keep My promises, My word. No man, woman or demon can get in between what I have coming to you. We made a covenant together and I always keep My end of the agreement. Always. Even if it tarries, I am faithful.

So fret not. Fear not. Let anxiety leave your table of options for the day. haha There's no reason to fret about anything, darling, because I have you in the palm of My hand and I, personally, will carry you through the door that I am opening. 

Copilot

“…See, I have set before you an open door which no one is able to shut…”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬ ‭AMP‬‬

I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return]. [Rom 14:10]
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬ ‭AMP‬‬

God is faithful [He is reliable, trustworthy and ever true to His promise—He can be depended on]… 
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭AMP‬‬

God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it?
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭23‬:‭19‬ ‭AMP‬‬

Comments

Popular Posts