A Message at the Threshold
This morning, I imagine myself standing inside the threshold of a large door leading into a new place. An angel is next to me and hands me a piece of paper. Inside is a message from the Father. An encouragement as I stand between the past behind me, the future in front of me, and the present I’m in.
***
Dear Darling,
Now is the time for preparation. For what comes next will be an acceleration. A marker in time. This heartbeat of Mine, pumping My GOODNESS into and through you.
Don't be worried about the things that will change. Nothing, but Me, remains the same anyway.
So be ready for catapulting and forward momentum. Like one who is being pushed from behind, My hand will sweep in and lunge you forward in time! You will feel My presence pull and push you forward. For I am a Good Father that surrounds you and lavishes My love in front and behind you!
As you go through, watch for My moves, though some might be subtle. I will highlight them to you so that you will know what to do to stay out of trouble. Though Trouble might look for you, you will be hidden in My wings. It will scratch its head and look around and try to figure out the place you could be going! hahaha!
Now, darling, about the present, don't be surprised if you do wake up tomorrow and find that I have left something 'under your tree', a surprise you can barely swallow. For Christmas in July is possible with Me! Oh darling! I could give you everything for I can do ALL things! Yes, I can take you right now and pluck you out of any mess. It's no trouble for Me, but I also don't want you to miss the lesson in this. Endure this season, just a little bit longer. Hold out for Me and don't give into doubt's thunder! I am refining you like no other! And the best way to do it is through the fire.
And look! You are coming out on the other side shining like gold!! And as you go through this threshold, you will look back and even thank Me as you see how the story unfolds!
Now wrap your arms around Me as we launch right through. The Unknown is out there waiting for you!
I love you immensely!
-Abba, Daddy God
Comments