Fragile World, Solid Home

Let Me show you what is real, what is not. 
What is for you to hold close 
and what is for you to not give a thought.

Let me wrap you up and hold you high 
and sing a song called Lullaby. 
It's there you'll know the safety that's found inside. 

Inside My love. Inside My castle. 
Inside the Home you can rest and not wrestle
with thoughts and concerns of earthly cares. 
Inside My palace you will be fully aware, 
that though you live in a world that is fragile, 
you also have a home that is above all the hassle.

It's here you can breathe, take a deep breath. 
There is nothing that I hold back.
For you, I want the very best and nothing less.
I give you what you need for life and joy and peace. 
I give you what you need! 
So don't cling to the world. Cling to Me!



For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.  Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/eph.2.6.NLT


I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.  Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.16.8.NLT

Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One who is speaking. For if the people of Israel did not escape when they refused to listen to Moses, the earthly messenger, we will certainly not escape if we reject the One who speaks to us from heaven! When God spoke from Mount Sinai his voice shook the earth, but now he makes another promise: “Once again I will shake not only the earth but the heavens also.” This means that all of creation will be shaken and removed, so that only unshakable things will remain. 

Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire.” Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭25‬-‭29‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/heb.12.26.NLT

We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one. 

And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life. 

Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God’s place in your hearts. ‭‭ 1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬-‭21‬ ‭NLT‬‬ https://bible.com/bible/116/1jn.5.19-21.NLT

And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Psalms‬ ‭39‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.39.7.NLT


Comments

Popular Posts