A Call to the Truth-Seekers

Blessing! Favor! So much love and devotion I have for those who have swallowed the poison. They have not known that the tactics are real and what they have believed in is just a charade -- and it's about to be revealed! 

I am putting into place the pieces that make sense so that people will come and awaken with sense. I have not come to bring darkness and judgement. My word is clear that I came so that freedom could be experienced. So this is what I am doing! I am setting people FREE! Free from the captivity, in so many capacities. I'm breaking them out of the lies that have entrenched every place and every corner -- I'm delivering them forever!

So don't be surprised if you wake up to find that what you have believed for so long was a lie. But when this happens COME RUNNING TO ME. Don't let anything stop your feet! For I HAVE THE TRUTH! For the TRUTH is ME! 

So if you want truth, if that's really what you seek, COME! COME! And I will give you the whole truth and much, much peace. 



*This is written from the perspective of God speaking to us. I put it under the label "Speak Lord". When I sit down to talk to God, I try to capture His thoughts by writing them down as I hear them. 






 

Comments

Popular Posts