Learning to Dance

Here is a raw entry from this morning's time with the Lord. I love how He speaks to me -- ever encouraging as He instructs. This was His response as I've been trying to figure out His will for my life. And His response is simple: instead of me being handed blueprints and knowing all the plans at once, He wants me to discover them AS HIS SPIRIT UNFOLDS THEM. He's more about Me learning to move with Him than me "getting all the boxes checked" that I did what I was called to do. Because when I flow with Him I WILL "check all the boxes" perfectly but even more importantly, I will discover the EASE in His will and learn how to take my cues step by step, day by day, staying in time with Him -- like a dance.




Don't be fearful. Don't overthink each step. If you feel yourself move, (that's probably Me) move with My Spirit. For My Spirit will move you in natural ways. He won't jerk you around like you've been used to by others in former days. No, My Spirit moves gently, though with strength and authority. So move with Him, dance with Him. Move like the tango and win! haha!

I'm teaching you how to move with My Spirit. It's not you making things up! It's you staying in tune and speaking up! 

So this is what you must do. Quiet your heart to stay in tune. LISTEN for Me. Pull away from distractions. The noise only clutters and keeps you from action. 

If you have an idea, just JUMP, ROLL, RUN! Don't worry if it's right or wrong -- just do it because it's fun! haha! Because when you have fun, you'll relax just right and be able to move with Me all through the day and into the night. Now, move with Me, darling. Move with Me. Dance with Me until morning light.

***

Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬



https://bible.com/bible/116/gal.5.25.NLT
photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts