The Rescuer's Decree

Open your eyes to see a great surprise
coming down from heaven in splendor!
It's wonderful, it's neat!
It's holy and complete!
It's more than just a good time,
it's My favor!

And favor there shall be 
as light hits sea to sea!
I will light the nation up
and watch it burn for Me!

I will drive out ugly horses
that stomp upon the nation.
I will chase them out and
they will trample those who steer them.

I will set this nation free
like the Israelites who crossed the sea!
I will SHOW MYSELF
for this is who I am and who I am for all of thee!
Oh America, the Beautiful,
my heart beats for you, for you indeed!

So, lift your eyes to the hills!
Where cometh your help?
It's from the Lord of heaven!
The Lord of earth!
Don't give up on Me,
not in this hour where you need Me,
need Me so desperately!

For I will come and awaken your children.
I will do this for My Name's sake.
For they have not known Me nor have feared Me.
But I will show Myself to even the least of them,
so they might know Me!
They will blink and rub their eyes!
They will not understand what they see
nor understand this surprise.
They will be stunned and speechless
and seek to know the One behind the secrets!

I will be kind to them for they are sheep without a shepherd.
They have been lead down paths
and I have not been the One to lead them!
They have been tricked by goats! By men who wear other faces!
Men who trick and deceive and swallow them whole
without conscience, with no remorse for their actions!
So this is why I am coming!
To save the children of your nation!
So hold on to Me and watch as I come 
and swoop down and rescue each and every one!






Comments

Popular Posts