Taste and See

This is a raw entry from this morning. 


Open your heart and I will fill it with many things. Posture yourself to receive, open-mouthed and ready, like a baby bird being fed by its momma. I give My delicacies to you, baby girl. I let you taste and see! So you will no longer wonder, but rather experience it for yourself! Why would I tease you, dangling My delicacies before you but never let you have it? Why would I draw you in and never let you experience it for yourself? Darling! I do not draw My people to tease them! I draw them so I can show them! So I can let them see for themselves that I am real and heaven is real and all that the scripture says is real! I am not a Teaser -- yet I do 'tease' the appetite so My people will come in further! haha! (wink) Just as I have teased your appetite and you have found yourself like Alice, coming farther into Wonderland because of her great curiosity. 

Oh darling! I want more for you than you want for yourself! I want to feed you and clothe you and shelter you! I want to draw you in and shelter you, as a man who takes a wife and wants to spoil her and give her all she desires! I am that Groom. I am that Man! I am the Man that stands at the altar waiting for His Bride so that He may take her into His home and care for her all the days of her life! I am that Groom!


Comments

Popular Posts