Dancing on the Waves

Ahoy! Ahoy! The journey has begun!
We all set off on an adventure together
yes TOGETHER is better and so much more fun!
No, I don't send you alone as if I'm not a good Father!
Would a parent not go with his child, his toddler?
Why would you think this journey is solo?
haha! No, My dear, never! Do you think that I am a careless fellow?
haha! I send you off but go with you for I never leave your side.
And how will you know what to do next since these are plans that I have devised! hahaha!

So be careful to listen, for the next step is crucial.
It will feel like a leap, but oh so beneficial!
You'll be like an artist who grabs hold of his brush
and begins a new painting with an elegant touch.
You'll be so graceful as you move in step with Me.
You'll find that this dance is easier than it seemed!
You'll waltz right in and find your position.
You'll know what is right, with no explanation.
You'll just know that you know and that's all that you'll need.
For I make My plans clear and My way is made easy.




https://clipart-library.com/






Comments

Popular Posts