The Door into More

Open the door!
Find the feast gleaming bright 
as you discover the world, the world I am in!
As you take in and behold this great sight!

I have been prepping My people for more,
and tickling their taste buds 
so they can explore 
and experience what's behind that great door!
For they will taste and see for themselves My great love!
They will finally know it and believe it because I'm so real,
not just a fantasy above.

Yes! They will taste
They will see
My mercy is SO very great,
so very great, indeed!


At first, they'll taste a little, 
just trying to comprehend.
But then they'll take big gulps
like one who is amused and love-bitten! 

Their eyes growing big, 
their senses heightening.
They will try to make sense of it
but it will just be overwhelming.
They'll rub their eyes.
They'll shake their heads.
They'll pinch themselves 
as they bite into My heavenly bread.

I will meet them there 
at this table called "More."
They will eat and be satisfied!
And into their cups 
I will pour and pour!


***

You feed them from the abundance of your own house,
letting them drink from your river of delights.
Psalms 36:8 NLT

Taste and see that the Lord is good.
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
Psalm 34:8

You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely goodness and unfailing love 
will pursue me
all the days of my life, 
and I will live in the house of the Lord
forever.
Psalm 23:5-6 NLT





photo credit: https://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts