Good and Do Only Good

Hope. KNOW. Live and pray with Hope. Live and pray like you KNOW because you do know. You know I will answer You. Know it so well that you declare it. Know it and believe it so much it becomes your reality... the reality that I will not let you down. 

Then you will live life without questioning My goodness. Every step. Every circumstance will be filled with the knowledge of My goodness. You will perceive life through those lenses, the lenses of truth.

And you won't fall for the lie. The lie that Eve fell for. She was talked into believing that I am not good. That somehow I was holding back my goodness from her. That somehow she had been bamboozled and she had to grab for herself. She lost sight of who I am, believing a lie, causing her to spiral downward. 

My goodness is part of My nature. I can not separate Myself from being good because I am the essence of good. I am good and I do only good, just as My word declares. (Psalm 119:68)

So fight off every thought that tells you any other story! Resist the lies that pull you away from believing that I am good and I am for you, not against you. Stand and declare and know that I am good. For just as your tongue declares, so will go your life. So speak what is true and never give up on Me. I will never stop being good to you!


You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees. 

Psalm 119:68 NLT




Comments

Popular Posts