Life Assessment

Shine the light! 

This IS the day to take back things that have gone astray and recognize things that have lead you to move away... away from My heart, away from My callings, away from the simple things, the simple things, darling.

See, life doesn't have to be complicated so much. The world runs after the things they can touch. They're distracted from what can really offer them life. They stop looking at Me and then stop seeing things right. They start to perceive things upside-down, not how they are. Their vision is skewed and then they wonder, "How did I wander so far?"

Come back to the Source! Come back to your Maker! Come back to your First Love who is never a Taker. He gives and gives without holding back. It's your enemy who has lied to you and has told you to settle for lack! So, stop running and come back!

Put away the things that pull you away. Lay your life out on the table and assess it today. Look at each item that fills your life and ask yourself: "Does this thing give me life? Or does it pull me away from God's will in my life?"

I AM life, darling. And don't ever forget it. Even 'good' things can be bad if they replace Me and become your new habit. You will have to be careful going forward now, love. There is more that will want to pull you away from Me, your True Love. Resist the things that take you under. And keep looking up! Remember, I AM your good, good Father!

And one more thing! Don't assess your life alone. Let Me shine My light and show you. For I know the plans I have for you, plans that come straight from My heavenly throne!




Photo credit: http://clipart-library.com


Comments

Popular Posts