Hope for the Homeland

Open up and see 
a big surprise from Me!
The laughter, joy and fun
is more than you'll ever need!
I'm full of flavor, 
don't ever doubt it!
If you forget,
My Spirit will revive it!

I'm pushing you forward.
I'm rattling some cages.
I'm breaking off chains.
I'm opening voices!
I'm giving back property
to those who were robbed.
I'm giving back territory
to those whom I love.

I'm giving back more than what was once taken --
100 times more! and I'm not fibbin! 
Look! Awaken!
For, I'm 'chopping down cherry trees'
once again in your land.
I'm starting things over, 
bringing you back to the center
of My heart for your heartland.

So don't be fearful!
Be courageous and strong!
The Lord is mighty
and never does wrong!
He blesses His children 
and brings them out singing!
He won't forsake His people!
Just hear His heart ringing!



Comments

Popular Posts