Gifts That Say, "I Love You!"

Will you stand with Me upon the mountain and explore the things above?
Will you let Me show you things you never thought were possible,
but they're possible through My love?

See every miracle is wrapped in love. It's not a trick or an illusion. 
They're MY way of showing you that I love you so much!
They're evidence of My affection, so let me clear up all confusion.

Just as a parent gives his child new gifts, new things.
So I shower My presence upon you and fill your life with all that's missing.
I don't come to scare. I don't work at all through fear.
I work from an abundance of love that just wants to hug and kiss you, my dear!

So let My Spirit in and let Him do His thing.
Let Him show you the amazing world I am making and that's coming!
Let Him show you how I will kiss the earth and make My Presence known.
Let Him show you that every miracle is birthed from love alone, 
flowing down from My heavenly throne.

Yes, doesn't the scripture say that every good and perfect gift
comes from the Father of lights?
And so remember this, remember this!
The Father of lights gives gifts! Just like on Christmas night!


James 1:17

Comments

Popular Posts