SURPRISE ENDING!

Open up your eyes 

to see a great surprise!

Coming down from heaven in a great majestic display!

It's "Just around the corner," is usually what they say!


It's around the bend in places unseen,

for you can't imagine the things that I've dreamed!

Yes! The things coming forth are from My heart alone.

These things can not come from man, no not man, 

but rather My Throne!


And you can't imagine! You won't believe what you're seeing!

For the things I have planned are beyond all your dreaming.

I've plotted it out, a twist and a step. A dance like no other, 

I'll flip things and THEN!

Just WAIT! Just WAIT! I've got things in the wings!

Like a good story does, it doesn't give away everything.

It waits for the moment when the plot is so thick --

When the villain's in position to trip on his own trick!

When the Hero steps in with SHOCK and SURPRISE!

and delights the whole audience as they shout this reprise:


"Amazing! Amazing! This story's too great! 

I had started to think 

that the Hero was late!

But no! Look! There He is! He's stepped in!

And we are elated because in the end 

LOOK! In the end -- GOOD really does win!"



Catch the video chat here: 😊👋

https://youtu.be/IfLnNL-c0CI

https://rumble.com/v1b44ol-surprise-ending.html










Comments

Popular Posts