House Cleaner

Open your heart and

let the light flow in

It's simple just to catch the rays

and let your healing begin!


Don't overthink, just come to receive.

I don't expect anything -- 

I'm quite easy to please!

So no need to feel 

you must 'sweep' before I come in.

Just as you wouldn't clean your house 

before your maid steps in.


I'll do the job right, I know just what to do.

I'll clean out the places that are hard to reach for you.

You won't have to strain

but you will have to trust Me

to handle the things 

you keep people from knowing.


I PROMISE you this, 

I won't come in to shame you.

And no room is too messy for My very large 'broom'.

I'll sweep high and low, not a corner will be left.

When My job is done you'll be clean and at rest.


So listen for your doorbell

or a knock on the glass.

I'm ringing and tapping.

Won't you give Me a chance?




Comments

Popular Posts