Not By Power or Might

The hope of glory is the hope for all.

It's the hope for the big and the hope for the very, very small.

Don't worry about things you can't fix with your hands.

I've never asked you to change anything with the strength that comes from man.


I work outside in places unseen.

I'm pushing things forward without the help from the cream - 

cream of the crop, that is. The ones that think they are so clever and supreme.

They think they will win with muscle and influence.

But have they not heard that I'm not interested in their affluence?

Haha! They forget that I'm the only One who can save.

Their wealth, their prestige is just what's on their resume.

They forget that the POWER that's really needed today

can not be found in their perfectly, well-polished display.


So! Those who will trust me, come run this way!

Follow Me into the unknown unafraid!

For winning is actually My middle name! Haha!

Yes, I'll take those who will come with Me

and make them shine bright!

They will WIN! They will WIN!

Yes! Together, We will win this great fight!


Comments

Popular Posts