22 and Something New! Watch Me Now!

A dream come true in 22!

22! 22! It's something wonderful! It's something NEW!

Oh can you see it? Can you taste its sweetness?

It's more than a delight. It's marvelous, ingenious!

It's a revealing of My power, a revealing of My heart.

And My sweet child, you can take it, and deliver it 

to those who are hungry in their hearts.


I'm working it out like a well-flavored cake.

I'm working it out for those who will partake.

I'm whipping things up in My kitchen just right

to feed those who have cried out to Me

all day and all night.


Just wait! Just wait! It's going to be amazing.

You'll wonder how I did it! You'll think you are just dreaming.

Watch Me closely now! For I'm like a man who's doing tricks! 

With a sleight of hand I'll do it! I'll do it!

I'll do the MASTER FLIP!!




Comments

Popular Posts