The Undoing

CHILD:

Oh! For the love of God and the love of nations, I take my stand on the Rock of Salvation! I will not boast. I will not retreat. For this is something so much bigger than me. I will not desire the things that are trappings, for they are the things that will keep me from flapping... flapping my wings and flying high. No! I will avoid the things that pull me out of the sky! 

FATHER: 

The way is not hard, but it's narrow, you see. Yes, the way is Easy and Breezy if you soar on My wings. So don't think you must struggle to push and make happen. For I am the Door Opener. I'm your close, dear Companion. 


And I am the One who makes the enemy pay back 

ALL that he took, ALL that he swallowed up! 

I am furious with his antics, I am hot with vengeance for you! 

For I have seen it ALL and ALL is exposed. 

Behold! Now ALL that evil I will UNDO! 


Yes! I will undo it like it never even happened! You'll laugh and you'll say, I am renewed with great passion! For just as he took it, I will give it all back, but not just a leveling out of your glass... no your cup will OVERFLOW for I am just that GOOD, you see! I will not let the devil make a mockery of Me! He will not win, no he never does. Though I let him play his games, he's merely used as MY pawn. He thinks he's so clever but he's nothing like Me. Even though he keeps saying he’s just as powerful, creative, and savvy! hahaha! What a joke. Is he serious right now? Hahaha he's a loser, still haughty and proud! He hasn't learned his lesson, but one day real soon, he will stand before the judgement and face his pending doom!


Comments

Popular Posts