The Eviction and the Turn Around


Though I feel the fierce wind blow, 

my rock and shelter is closer than a stone's throw. 

For He wraps Himself around me! He touches every part! 

And though it seems like I'm alone, 

He's really here and fighting the things that will not part.

Yes, the things that won't let go of me. The things that stick like glue.

They won't comply. They won't release. They are stubborn and refuse.

They say, "We've lived here all our lives! Like parasites and worms.

You can't let us go, kick us out! This is our place, our space, our home!"


"What nerve!" the Lord replies. "They don't know what they're even saying! 

They think they own this place, this space, but as usual they keep on lying!"

For they can't live in the space that I reside in fully.

They can't occupy the same dimensions. They can't live in a room of Glory!

For when I move in, the enemy moves out. 

And he must take his possessions with him!

There's no room for even the smell of him. My fragrance replaces his stenches! 


"So out he goes! And this is fact! He will NOT return. He will NOT come back!

For what I say stands firm forever. 

And when I set you free, you are free to now plunder!

For the riches are yours for the taking, my dear! 

Get back what he stole! Get back all the years! 

For this is the time of the great turn around. 

Just watch as I make it all come back. Watch as I give back all your lost ground!"




Comments

Popular Posts