The Return

I can take what you've been dealt in life and heal it, restore. I can make all the thieves pay back ALL that they stole and still hoard! 

If you can trust Me, just watch as I make all that was eaten by evil, be replaced. REPLACED! haha! They will have to release what they still clench. They'll have to open their palms and respond to My demands. They will have to unleash all the blessings that they smuggled, and show you just how much is really YOURS, really YOURS, instead of troubles!

The thing with returning is that it might just happen fast. Like a gush or flush, like one who pushes with a thrust. See, he will have to regurgitate. He will have to vomit up, the gold and the silver  -- the millions that were swallowed up! For he did not act on small and wimpy scales. He went full throttle and swept you clean from top to bottom to leave you weak and frail! THIS is what he has done. My darling, it's not your fault. But now I promise that you will see the return of all that was stolen and lost. For he can not hide the treasure, for it's not his to keep or to possess. He has no choice to give it back now. From generations, I will pour back all of it into your treasure chest!




Comments

Popular Posts