The Next Thing is Found Right Here

Purpose yourself, position yourself to receive, taking the posture of a servant. For in it you bend to serve, but also bend to receive from Me. 

Don't look around and wonder where the next thing is. The next thing is found right here with Me. I will show you, shower you, instruct you, push you, blow you into the fullness of what I have for you and your family! It is not a hard task for Me. I am not weak, nor without power and resource! I have got what you need! ALL OF IT. So stay steady in this race, keeping, FIXING your eyes on Me. Keep those wandering eyes, with all your wondering, ever gazing UP UP UP. Every turn, every moment, every thing you do in every place. Keep turning your heart toward Me and you will find Me there always. For I will never leave you nor forsake you. That means whenever you need Me, I am right there! And even when you think you don't need me - I am still right there! I'm like a friend that never leaves you alone! haha! I'm the one stuck on YOU. I'm stuck on YOU. So you can't push me off. I'm like a sticky substance that won't come off. I'm annoyingly loving and playful. haha! I'm always here. 

I'm  RIGHT   HERE. 

Comments

Popular Posts