My People

My people live without shame of their past nor fear for their futures. They are simply in the moment, delighting in my pleasures! They don't concern themselves with things too lofty. They remain like children. They are far from haughty. 


They fill their minds with all of Me, including Me in everything! 


They whistle while they work. They worry not about their pensions. For they know that their retirement is secured away in heaven, where I am building their gorgeous mansions!  haha!


Yes, they laugh with Me, for all is well! Even when the forecast has a sad story to tell. They look not on what their eyes can see, but instead they look at Me! For what I show them is not fake indeed! They listen to the sound of My mighty voice that comes from within them -- roaring, yet tender, a gentle wind, a pulse, a thunder. 


Yes, they are not carried away by the news of the day. They listen not to those misleading. They 'listen' with their spiritual eyes, for I show them what man won't tell them.


They are a jolly crew of people! They are misfits of this world. They are strangers here on earth. They are jewels like rubies and pearls. For they are My special people, My special people, it's true! And they will be the ones who shine as I pour My grace upon you and you and you





Comments

Popular Posts