Yield, Enjoy, and Follow

Yield freshly to My Spirit. Each day is a new day to surrender and rest on the altar as a living sacrifice. It's not a strenuous thing! It's not a hard task! It's a simple letting go and letting Me be in charge... it's leaning back onto My breast instead of charging ahead without Me. 

Who's in charge here? Does a student lead the teacher? No. And so I will direct you and lead you in the way that you should go. YES I AM THAT GOOD! I will instruct you and teach you in the way that you should go! 

But I am not a hard task master! I am not that guy! I am not and never will be! I never force anyone to follow Me. It is always with wooing and calling and knocking. I NEVER press My hand like a bully. Do you think I want that kind of revival? That would not even be revival. That would be an evil take over! And I am NOT a tyrant. 

So come and bask in My presence! Just come and be refreshed with My tender voice. Take in the aroma of My Presence, for I want you to enjoy Me! Oh darling! That is My goal! That you will no longer think of Me like a father that commands you, but rather one that loves and guides you!


And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice -- the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him." 

Romans 12:1 NLT


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8 NIV


The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet water, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Psalm 23:1-3 NIV




Comments

Popular Posts