Mercy Wins! Abundance Flows!

Today is a day of celebration and fun and laughter! For forgiveness WINS every time! For mercy will ALWAYS triumph over judgment! It is ALWAYS the way! So look up to your heavenly Father who is smiling and has great news for you! He is declaring that your sins are forgiven! That your eyes will be healed! That your sight will be restored! 

He is multiplying your inheritance. He is giving in great quantities! He is not stopping with just the 'getting by'. He is surpassing all that and making sure your bread box is full and your cash jar never runs dry. You will find that He will not only sustain you, but give beyond that so that you have the means to GO!

See, darling, it's not about works! It's not about getting in more hours of striving! It's about letting go and letting ME give to you! 

I won't leave you high and dry, empty handed. I won't give you bug infected food! I give you LIFE and LIFE to the fullest! Subscribe to Me! Ascribe to Me! Come and I will shower on you!


Mercy triumphs over judgment.  James 2:13 NIV

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe," says the Lord Almighty, "Then all of the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the Lord Almighty.  Malachi 3:10-12 NIV

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  John 10:10 NIV

Comments

Popular Posts