Passionate Dad with Exciting Plans!

I'm stretching out your tent like taffy, stretching your territory, new territory to run in! I'm not playing games. I'm as serious as a heart attack about your purpose. I am a PASSIONATE Father over you, like a parent who supports his child in their extracurricular activities. I'm the dad in the stands cheering you on! I'm like the 'stage mom' that passionately supports her child on to the next level! 

I have groomed you since birth, knowing your name, knowing your purpose, knowing that you would follow Me. I know the end from the the beginning and 

believe Me when I tell you that your future is bright! 

So don't look around to the left or to the right. 

I have said it, and I'll say it again all day, all night. 

I'm the watchman in the tower, watching out for everything that concerns you. 

So only look to Me who can tell you if you are on course 

or need to adjust your discerning. 

I'm not asking you to lead the way or come up with your own sharp plan. 

My darling, that's what I'm here for! 

That's what I've been trying to give you, show you -- 

that I have the Master Plan!

Comments

Popular Posts