Never Left Empty Handed

Where there is judgment, there is mercy. Where there is mercy, there is grace. Where there is grace, there is forgiveness. Where there is forgiveness, there is freedom. Where there is freedom, there is joy, peace, love, hope! For where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom and wonderful fruit!

So come to the waters and be refreshed by My Spirit! Don't pull back from the cleansing. For it is in the cleansing that things are washed and made new! I can wash away the pain. I can filter out the impurities. I can settle your mind. I can renew your thinking. I can show you your divine purpose! For I never leave you in the condition you come to me in. You will always be changed, for no one leaves My Presence unchanged! No one leaves My Presence empty handed! Though they come with nothing, they leave with much! I will fill your cup to the brim and even allow it to overflow, spill over, so that there is always enough for you and an overflow to give away! 

See, darling? I come to BRING life, not take it! I will not leave you in a malnourished state. When you come, you will leave full and satisfied.


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5 NIV


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17 NIV


"...whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:14 NIV









Comments

Popular Posts