Hot Spot

Wireless Internet connection.  A beautiful thing.  No need to hook up, plug in or worry about extra cords.  What's even better is something called a hot spot -- your cell phone becomes your source for Internet connection.  So, wherever you are, you can connect.

****

When I was growing up, I used to think that in order to connect with God, I had to be in a church.  That was where He 'lived'.  Not that I didn't pray on my own, but my understanding was that He was mainly found there.  I wasn't too far off -- He is found there.  But, the reality is that He is found, of course, everywhere.  He's wireless.

But, then I realized something deeper.  When you have God inside of you, you have your own Hot Spot.  The Kingdom of God is within you.  You don't have strive to connect or find Him because He lives in you!

You may smile, but I can tell you that I have had more intimate moments with God outside the church, than even inside the church.  I can remember His Presence so strongly when I used to waitress years ago.  As I went about my duties, I felt like Heaven was with me.

He will never leave us, nor forsake us.  He goes with you, in fact, before you.  And, His goal is to make us realize that we carry the very presence of God everywhere we go.  We take our Hot Spots with us!

 

Comments

Popular Posts