Thought of the Day IV

Truth is, I really am perfect.
Everyone else just makes me look bad.



Feel free to judge others
 as soon as you have it all together.



I'm a reasonable person!
I just choose to act irresponsibly.



We're like peanut butter and jelly.
I'm not like you. And, you're not like me.
But, together we are
 pretty stinkin' awesome!



I know exactly where I'm going, GEESH!!!
(now, if you could just show me which way is west?)



When it sounds like I'm joking, I'm serious.
When I'm serious, I'm just joking.
Why do you have such a hard time understanding me?



I am absolutely certain of one thing.
I'm clueless.



You know you need to work on your marital communication
when your dog knows more about you than your spouse.



Tis the season for giving!
But, keep your negativity to yourself.



Be careful who you share information with.
It is a small world, after all.



Comments

Popular Posts