JUST MARRIED (10 yrs. ago) part 2


#4  Make time for things you hate.

If it's important to him, it should be important to you. 
If my husband was a bachelor he probably would not keep his desk very organized.  But, his desk is in the same room that I teach music lessons.  He makes time to clean because he knows it's important to me.  (Thank you honey.) 


#5   Keep the Source your source.
He's your husband.  Not your God.  I lean on my husband for many things.  He is my best friend.  But, he can never take the place of my First Love.  Only God can fill the God-shaped hole in our hearts.


#6  Sugar makes everything sweet.

My husband and I are two very different people.  We see life differently and we approach tasks differently.  This can get interesting when we are trying to accomplish something together as a team.  It's easy to lose our patience with each other; It can turn into a war of the wills.  But, there is an ingredient that we can reach for.  Love.  It's the sugar that makes our baked goods complete and beautiful.  Without it, we might still 'make the cake' together --  the task will still get accomplished.  But, no pastry tastes good unless it's sweetened with Love.


Comments

Popular Posts