I Have A Dream!

I had a conversation this week with a teenage girl.  Our talk brought me into her world of blissful dreaming.  In 2 1/2 minutes, with stars in her eyes, she told me everything she wants to do when she grows up -- from music to acting to going to medical school.  She was absolutely serious about it and no one could quench her passion.  It was an inspiring conversation for me. 

I walked away thinking about my own dreams. 
And, that lead me to think about His dreams for me. 

There are specific things that God has impressed on my heart about my life.  Plans.  Dreams.  A Destiny.  Dreams He held in His own heart for my life as He crafted me in my mother's womb.  Things He's had planned for me even before the foundation of the world.  Things that would compliment my talents.  Things that would bring much Joy to His Heart.  Things that would bring me closer in my relationship with Him.

It reminds me of Jeremiah's words...  "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

He's declaring it!  

I HAVE A DREAM!  I have a dream for your life!  I have plans that are too wonderful to even imagine -- things you would not believe even if you were told. 

And, the beautiful thing is -- He wants to make these dreams come true for us!  He's not one to play games.  He says, "Seek and you will find." 

But, He also says, "You do not have because you do not ask."

He wants to give us life, and life abundantly.  Are we seeking the Dream Fulfiller?


Comments

Popular Posts