Listen and Discern!

A day to remember for sure. A day held in history where the balances are weighed. Tipping to the left, the right... where will it stay? The gavel is down. The court is dismissed! The final verdict is written like this:

For those who slumber a great awakening will happen. It will be in a moment, like a flash, and all things will be uncovered! They will not know what 'hit them' they will be as bewildered as can be. But do you see? This is how it will be. People must KNOW about their reality. I must uncover these places so that freedom can be found! I must clean out these spaces so that new growth can now abound!  I CAME TO BRING LIFE AND LIFE TO THE FULLEST!  So don't be deceived to think anything less of Me! 

So brace yourself now, for My voice will send shock waves... through the towns, the deserts, the mountains, the plains! I will reach every ear! And not one leaf will be left unturned! My people! Listen! Listen and discern!! Don't be like those who shut their ears and eyes. Don't be like those who will be taken by surprise. I'm telling you now so you can prepare others. I'm telling you now so that others can find peace when all the world shutters. Listen, My people. Listen and discern. Listen to My voice, for this very hour -- things are about to take a turn. 





Photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts