Stepping into Wonderland

In dreams, in fantasies,
in imaginations you see it.
So all you must do is step in, just believe it.
Step into the world of wonder and surprise!
This is more than a fairytale
THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL!
So RISE!
Rise up and in
through the doorway called Lovely,
for there is nothing here that is 
harmful, hurtful or ugly.
It's just what the doctor called for.
It's just what you need.
So slip your foot through the door
and come explore with Me!

Don't wonder what makes sense.
Things will look unusual, indeed!
Let go of all the false ideas you have about Me!
Just come to learn.
Come to grow!
And then take My wonders 
and broadcast them as you go!

Share them with the everyday
man and woman.
Tell the stories, share the poems.
Let My love infuse your words
so that they experience them just as they should.

I'm going to tell you things 
you thought were just for stories.
I'm going to show you things 
that will make your head tip sideways.
I'm going to let you run the race 
with laughter, no regrets!
You will never look back and wish 
that you walked another path instead.
NO WAY!
For you will realize that MY PATH really is 
the TRUTH, the LIFE, the WAY! haha!

My darling child, this gives ME great pleasure
to be able to share My Kingdom with YOU
especially in this hour. 
For though the town will turn dark
your light will stay on,
for I have preserved you in this land.
Yes, though the world will stand still
your song will go on!




Photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts