As Free As Rainwater

On the cusp. On the brink. We're on the edge of the next great thing! The next great awakening! 

So position yourself to receive, receive, receive. For this is a season where your work will not succeed the abundance of things poured out on thee! haha! No, you won't have to work for it. For GRACE will lead the way. It will be like rain that falls -- no one pays for the water that comes down each day! haha! So you see? Grace is FREE. So stop striving so hard to get to Me. Stop stressing. Stop the straining. I'm more than happy to give the Kingdom away! haha! 

I know, it sounds too good. I know it might even feel like a trick. But My Word is true! So listen to Me for things are about to happen quick! Like a sweep of a broom, it will happen so fast! SWISH! And then it's over! The broom is quick like this!

So remember today this one solid thing: GRACE IS FREE so simply come and agree. Agree with Me today that I love you just this much. And everything I have for you is because of MY great love. I don't give based on talent. I don't give based on works. I give because it's who I am. So, come and receive from Me as I stretch out My hand.




This is part of the "Speak Lord" series, writing from the perspective of God talking to us.

Photo: freepik.com




Comments

Popular Posts