The Door on the Ark is Closing

The door is closing. Like on Noah's ark. Last chances given before it gets dark.

I have tried and tried but the wicked persist. So I am forced to abolish the list. The list of villains that rule and reign. They think they are high and mighty, but they are delusional, deranged. They don't understand that I am the Almighty who lifts up and tears down. But they will discover that they do NOT wear the crown. I am able to lift them from their thrones and place them far away, to even places unknown, so that they will never be seen again. They will never have a chance to harm your fellow men. 

So brace yourself again. For the ride WILL get bumpy. But stay inside My boat and you will be more than just 'lucky'. You will KNOW that I am with you for I will make it clear as day, that I AM THE DELIVERER for you in this day! So don't shrink back from calling on My Name! I will come to you! I will help you! I will gather you under My wings, protect you from the fray!

There are things that "Daddy must take care of.'  Things you know nothing about. For the deception has been thick and I will come in and handle it. For I have heard the cries of My people - and especially the children. They cry out to Me day and night -- and I will not ignore their tears and their frightful nights. The trafficked. The stolen. The ones who are abused. The ones who have been brainwashed, so very confused. They are but victims and I will not stand back and let their enemies be excused.

So step aside. Let the King of Glory in. Welcome Me into your home and I will surely dwell within. Cover your home with the Blood of the Lamb, so I will Passover your door as I come through the land. 


***

A male and female of each kind entered, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord closed the door behind them.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭7‬:‭16‬ ‭NLT‬‬




Photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts