You Have All of Me, Darling

Take a deep breath. Let the sounds ring! Oh how I love to hear you SING! You're My favorite you and I'm not pretending. I'd be a fool not to love you! 

No, I don't pretend to love you, and so neither should you. You can bear your heart and let Me enter the door. You can tell Me how you feel and let Me pour and pour... the wine of lovers, the intoxicating kind. The wine that flows sooo richly that it's hard to buy -- no you CAN NOT find such wine! 

So touch Me, darling. You are free to reach out and touch the hem of My garment -- but even more if you wish for all of Me is for you - I will not resist! You can climb up on my lap. You can hug Me around the neck. You can squeeze Me so hard and STILL I won't resist! Why would I pull away -- even if you 'steal a kiss' haha! 

All of Me is for you. All of Me is in this with you. I don't stand back like one who doesn't get involved. I'm not a spectator! I'm a Father who loves to solve... the problems set before you. I love to walk you through them as they come SO THAT YOU CAN SEE that I am right there with you! Even through the hardest tragedies. 

I don't pull you out of the world -- I release you into it!! I make you more than a conqueror so that the world is a better place with you in it! So don't be disheartened when trouble comes your way. Just see it as another opportunity to get to know Me in the fray. Remember, this is a new day! So don't dismay as we take down the giants! You will see MUCH, so MUCH, in this awakening day!


Comments

Popular Posts