The Glory at the Door

I looked and saw a door. It was not yet opened. It was yet to be in motion. But I knew it soon would be. I stared at it for several minutes, waiting to see what would take place.

Then, without warning, the door began to crack open. Slowly. Steadily. As it began to swing, I could see the brightest light that could ever be imagined peak into the room. The light was brighter than the sun itself. 

Then I saw hidden within this blinding light a hand slowly emerge. It grasped the side of the door and pushed it forward slowly so that the whole room was eventually flooded with this ethereal light. Not one corner, not one place in the room was left untouched by its powerful brilliance and warmth. 

My eyes opened wide to process what I was seeing. As I watched, I could feel the rays of light fill my whole body, lighting me up like a Christmas bulb. Every part of me tingled with its majestic radiance. I felt as if I was either going to burst or fly, its energy pulling me practically out of my shoes.

I looked again at the door and this time an image of a man appeared fully in the doorway. I gasped as I took in His beauty.

Without thinking, I cried, "Lord, You're here!" My own words echoed in my head.

Suddenly, there was a great shaking beneath my feet and then a loud rumbling like a large earthquake. I knew that His arrival had been the one to cause it.

"Lord, the earth shakes when You come near!" I cried, suddenly feeling like I was going to lose my balance. 

Just then His hand caught my arm. It was gentle yet strong. 

"Do not be afraid," He said. "Darling, My glory shall fill the earth, just as it is written. And I will do for the world, what you have seen here today. My light will fill the earth! My glory, My very essence will saturate your world! And all will see and all will hear and all will KNOW. Yes, those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will grasp this great visitation and follow Me. Wait for it, darling. Be looking for Me and wait!"




Comments

Popular Posts